Re: infini crawl, text dungeon crawling rpg similar to the wastes.

Ok, I've got a sound for achievements. I divided up the deck of fate effects into a few different sounds. Most of the bonuses from the deck will have a generic positive chime sound, the Noble card has the money sound, the Feast card has the food and drink sound. The Skull card has the bomb sound, and a generic negative sound for the other debuff cards.

I was able to make an audio queue so that I can make sequences of sounds for combat. Also, if your browser supports it (Firefox, Chrome, Edge, not IE and not Safari), you will hear combat sounds in stereo. Your hits and misses should come from your left and the enemy's sounds should come from the right. Also, you should hear different sounds depending on what attack you use. Enemies always have a generic punch kind of sound for now.

Also, you may notice a few of the sounds have changed, I am using a different site with a generic catch all license, so that I don't have to keep track of individual credits for each artist, I can just link to the website. So I got rid of all the old sounds I had, even the ones I liked better, and found the best equivalents.

Killing a boss is a little anticlimactic, when it comes to sounds. At some point I'll have some sort of fan fare for it. But the big update here is that settings now save! They are not part of your savestring through, so going from one device to another by exporting/importing your save will not carry your settings over. The reason for this is that you might want to have different settings for each device, set them once and don't worry about moving your game save around between devices.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : malachi1616 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : malachi1616 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jescat277 via Audiogames-reflector
[...]
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Skhye via Audiogames-reflector