Re: My New Forum

@1 Congrats on the forum. My only concern is that the website has a warning message saying that the site wasn’t safe and it was trying to still my personal information and it was not the original one. What’s going on!!!!! Since you have been compromised you should take it down before someone gets hacked!!! Take down the link too!!! Sorry