I discovered several new cool features on blind drive!

Hi, and sorry if I posted in the wrong place, only I thought the new release room would be the most appropriate.
I just came across a youtube video that shows the gameplay of an August 2019 beta, I think.
I went to read the description, what was not my surprise, a link of a beta, under windows ?
So I was eager to test: second surprise, my dualshock controller is usable in the game! Third surprise over the course of the game, several scenes have been added or modified and we have bosses now.

Here is the youtube link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvZDBA5eFMU&t=26s
For those who don't want to look for the link in the description,
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1o7Yegv … x5CH1/view

As as it says in the readme, press SHift A  to enable accessibility mode.

Quick description:
The plot follows you driving on a busy highway, while a threatening voice gives you directions. Oh yes, and the voice belongs to your kidnapper.
Sounds stressful? Well it is, but as awful as it all sounds, the aim of the game is quite innocent. Lo-Fi People, the game’s developers, want players to understand how direction is interpreted using sound queues, as opposed to the visual queues we’re used to.
The game has a minimalist aesthetic, with a mostly black screen and yellow text to mimic a car’s dashboard. While playing, the ambient sound of passing cars, music from the radio and even changing weather (we’re assuming rain and wind) can be heard. But the ambient sounds also play a role in the game’s difficulty.

Look out! As shown in the description of the video and the readme, this is a beta not intended for the public. If you download it, it is at your own responsibility. Don't blame me in case of a crash or other computer problem.

So, what do you think about this? Personnaly I find this game immersive and very fun!
Have a good day

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kruf via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kruf via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kruf via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kruf via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Lirin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Lirin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : toto via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Lirin via Audiogames-reflector