Any free applications that will allow me to make text games without co

Hi folks.
I want to make something for this community.
I'm not able to code, and I think text is the way to go.
I need an accessible app that can create text games as easily as possible.
I'd like to be the exclusive owner of this particular intellectual property as well.
As to what its going to be, I'll give you one clue.

Listen to the sounds of the following 3 made-up words.
This will give you a clue as to what genre the game might be.
Ooli booli booli.
These words appeared in a dream I was having and I thought, jese, now this sounds like something that would fit in a text game.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : targor via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kool_turk via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : soren via Audiogames-reflector