Re: Gorilla's Playthrough

ok wow, this is awesome!
reminds me of audio describe gamer, but I am not sure that one still being updated or not.
thanks for this!
a like and subs for you.
I hope more views comeing your way!
keep it up!
I gonna watch all of your video for now smile

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : NortheasternGorilla via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : juan reina via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : NortheasternGorilla via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : NortheasternGorilla via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mechaSkyGuardian via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Veljko via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : moaddye via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : NortheasternGorilla via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Gaki_shonen via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Accman via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : NortheasternGorilla via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : juan reina via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : flameAlchemist via Audiogames-reflector