Re: Browser-Based RPG Needs Sound Track

Yeah, I'm sorry. I'm not sure what to tell you here. I use both Jaws and NVDA, though more often Jaws, and I use chrome, and I don't see a ton of blank lines.
More accurately, I see almost none with Jaws, and a few with NVDA, but tab will skip past them to the important bits. I personally find Jaws+chrome is ridiculously fast when playing the game, but the game is perfectly playable with either Jaws or NVDA, and either IE or Chrome, though I don't precisely recommend IE for a bunch of stuff. It's a little fiddly, but perfectly doable.