Re: ALure and linker errors

@18: heeeey now it finally works for me! Good job, Sanslash! Please keep experimenting and implement all other effects as 3d reverberation, distance attenuation and so on. In my bachelory final project game I had to implement OpenAL due to lack of time but I definitely return back to Oculus spatializer and Resonance Audio experimenting in future.