Re: I discovered several new cool features on blind drive!

Well, I guess I apologize. If the youtuber wasn't allowed to publish it,then neither am I,and I'm an accomplice. However it's still a shame it's come to this. They should also think about getting rid of the apk that's been dragging on about 1.1 for android then. And yet, they're hanging around.
It's not like this beta's gonna kill them, and I'm kind of okay with crash master. 2018 is 2018. Not 2020. After two years without response, we are still entitled to wonder whether this project will take place.
I can see the thought in advance "but you could have written to them yourself to ask if you could publish, also to ask them where the development was". OK for the game, not OK for the development. It's not our job to look for communication.
If they want this future game to have an impact, wouldn't it be better to put it forward, show the various modifications and give some details to those who follow the project from afar? The beta being closed, we don't have much choice, do we?
I really hope they'll come and talk to us. Still, I think a less closed circle might help to build more rather than destroy. Maybe they don't feel like putting pressure on themselves? I don't blame anyone. Not the youtuber, not the developers, and certainly not Liam who's doing a great job. But I find it downright frustrating.
I hope they will at least see the topic, even if they don't communicate. Just so they can see how cool the impact of their game is. The sound design is great, the story is funny, the gameplay is simple but addictive. Admittedly, such an immersive audio game doesn't happen very often. Maybe ABL, AHC and the manamons must be the last ones I've felt that way. I could say that the other games suck, but not at all. It's just a set of things that make a game immersive, not just the sounds, nor the gameplay, nor the atmosphere. It's an addition, kind of all over the place.
So once again I'm sorry I wronged the developers. I'm sad about the youtuber, but it also has its share of responsibility, so that's different. I was so happy to have made such a find and to have been able to share it with the community, it was really the first time I was involved in something here.
I wish all people a good day, and good luck with the game dev.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : crashmaster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Nick via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : SpiderMan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Lirin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Lirin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kruf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kruf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kruf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kruf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : soren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : daterre via Audiogames-reflector