Re: Circus masters revenge, new iOS audio defence type shooter game

Hi.

Ok really I don't know what's up with that guy or his dev team. I have the feeling that even he doesn't know anymore what is going on and that he is basically the puppet on strings beeing used by the dev team, remember that 800 dollar email server, the extra registering process for accessible games, that kind of stuff.
call me a conspiracy theorist, but I could imagine the situation that the dev team says that the update still takes time, even though they just go chuckle at the guy.
He always says that he is a developer, although I would call him a director, as far as I know he didn't even write a single line of code.

Greetings Moritz.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : rwbeardjr via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : rwbeardjr via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : AudioGamer200 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flameAlchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : rwbeardjr via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flameAlchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : rwbeardjr via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : matt1211 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : rwbeardjr via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : matt1211 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : rwbeardjr via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flameAlchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : rwbeardjr via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Erick via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : rwbeardjr via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : rwbeardjr via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kool_turk via Audiogames-reflector