Re: Gorilla's Playthrough

Listened to these and love them! Thanks for doing this. I have Let's Play-ers I'm a big fan of because they read and do an OK job of summarizing what happens at times, but this is next level.

It might be tough, but Detroit: Become Human is one I'd be interested in experiencing. I'm particularly interested in how the puzzle sequences may work. I gather some of them are about traversing an environment unseen, and since you're an android, you can jump on/swing between things and know in advance that they'll hold or work, and thus program a path across a scene and then the character performs all the actions quickly. I'm not sure. But there's enough dialog that I've enjoyed just about every Let's Play I've watched, and each has been very different because the choices really do matter.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : flameAlchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : moaddye via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : moaddye via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : NortheasternGorilla via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mechaSkyGuardian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : NortheasternGorilla via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Blind angel 444 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : juan reina via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : juan reina via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Naruto via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nolan via Audiogames-reflector