Re: your biggest community failure

I can truthfully say that this is the only community I've taken seriously, or at least more seriously when you compare it to other platforms I'm on or have been on.  Myspace was an absolute joke, FB makes me mad because of all the family stalking and whatnot, and twitter?  I've had so much crap beaf with twitter I just don't even know where to begin.
I never really joined skype groups, didn't really get into clango, and that only leaves AOL rooms back in the early 2000's.  I didn't take those seriously at all and was mostly a jerkwad while there.  Here?  I've expressed my views as sincerely and with as much integrity as I can muster, careful to say precisely what I mean and to mean what I say.  I'm not going to say I've always said ti right, but I think the amount of mistakes I've made out here I can count on my long-fingered hands.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : simter via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : The Dwarfer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : simter via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mongoo_4044 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : pool via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : simter via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Nuno via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : giorgi elbaqidze via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector