Re: Feedback on making game blind-friendly

Right now I am pretty confused, it is a bit too fast to keep track with text. I think the sounds would help, I just need to figure out which sound means what. Some kind of audio indication when a party member is low on health would be useful. It would also be nice if you could just pause the game to figure out what's going on, then resume it without using a potion. Maybe make it possible to use the other commands while the game is paused so you can get information without the game continuing. At some point I got an error when pressing s, but the window closed before I could copy it and I haven't gotten it again yet.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Nightblade via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : zakc93 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Nightblade via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : zakc93 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : zakc93 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : zakc93 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : pitermach via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Nightblade via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Nightblade via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Nightblade via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : zakc93 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector