Re: Feedback on making game blind-friendly

@8 sorry, I don't know what the problem is. Were you able to solve it with what @10 said?
@9 Thanks for the suggestions, I'll add a pause and make the text more obvious which sound is which class or monster.
@11 that's a really neat idea, I will try the A S D F G Q W E R T thing, that sounds cool. I'll redo the sounds in stereo, and I'll add numbers to units. I might take you up on that suggestion about sound design smile

I am currently putting these changes into a next version of the prototype, and will post it back here when it's ready. Thanks for all the great feedback so far!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : zakc93 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Nightblade via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : zakc93 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : zakc93 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : zakc93 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : pitermach via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Nightblade via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Nightblade via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Nightblade via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : zakc93 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector