Re: Lets exchange Q-read software with "A hero's call"

At 14 it's actually worse than that.  Supposing you have a bag of chips and I have a bag of chips.  Both are different kinds.  You want to try some of mine and I want to try some of yours.  We share chips.  I conclude that I like your chips better than mine.  You tell me I can have them in exchange for the ones I originally bought.  I tell you that yours are actually more expensive than mine, then ask you if you're still sure.  You say yes, you are.  Eventually, those chips are gone and we're either gonna have to buy more or be satisfied with what we already had.  For the time being, however, you lost a bit in the way of value because I gave you a bag of chips that wasn't full to begin with and which cost less than the one you gave me.  This is perfectly acceptible since the products are consumables in a sense and you did me a favor out of the kindness of your heart.
This topic is, in essence, what posts 15 and 16 have pointed out, which is an attempt to share two products, as in truth neither one of the two parties involved in such sharing would lose anything.  The one simply needs to let the other know where to download the product and the information under which said product is registered.  No physical property is changing hands, so the original buyer of either product is still able to use it, while also having the added benefit of sharing a new product with someone else.  It'd be like leaving your WiFi network without password or any other security measure so that anyone in the neighborhood who sits within range of it can use it instead of having to pay for their own internet and they in turn give you access to their netflix, hulu and disney plus content.