Re: I'm leaving the audiogames.net comunity in 5 or so days.

Funnily enough, I used to be pretty good at the 2d Mortal Kombat games. My real go-to was Killer Instinct Gold, but even in games like MK4 or MK Trilogy, I routinely beat the tar out of most of my sighted friends, even some of them who were good at the game. Now, I'm sure if I'd ever been in an elite level tournament I would've gotten smoked, but I've read FAQs for the newer MK games and stuff, and have passingly wondered if they're worthwhile, because the complexity has drastically shot up, and if that's accessible, I might be all over that. It's why I had a brief interest in Killer Instinct again when I heard that it was a lot more accessible than I realized at first.

Simba, I apologize for the misunderstanding then. To me, "I'm done being gentle" just means what it says. It's not meant so much as a threat, more as a warning that I am not just going to keep doing the same thing over and over. I was annoyed, and I don't take back what I said, but in the context it was delivered in, I can sort of, if I stretch a bit, see where you're coming from. Either way, I accept the apology. We're cool. Don't worry about it.

Accman, I largely agree with you. I'd wager that most of us have broken piracy law at least once, and I personally don't have a huge moral problem with this under some circumstances. I'm one of those people who believes that some laws are just busted, after all.
As a group, though, we just decided to take as few chances as possible, and that means slamming the door on links to copyrighted material. Just do your stuff elsewhere where we don't see it; we can't stop you. We aren't trying to be the morality police here.