Re: Loud audio popping issue on my samsung phone

alright, thanks, I will bring the phone to the nearby samsung serfice first, see if they can do something about the dolby atmos or the popping. if not then, I'll root.
there is a way to just uninstall the dolby atmos without rooting though, what happened if I do that?.