Re: I'm leaving the audiogames.net comunity in 5 or so days.

Hi.

@mods, I said in my first post for people not to attack you,all i wanted to do was get my point across and that's it.

hopefully everything is cleared up now.

I've decided to leave this thread up for a couple more hours then take it down as I feel all things I've wanted to say and the point the mods are trying to get across has been said and done.

To those that are tired of people taking things down, tough, it's my last act as a forum member, with this account at least, I may make one in the future if I feel there's a post I really really want to say something on.

You've all been great people and don't worry about me, i'll be fine. i've deffenetly got other places to go and can read up on here from time to time.

Just live your lives and try to be kind to as many as you can smile