Re: Steam problem

Hi,I'm not getting the steam guard window, I did that already and it thankfully worked up to that point.
I know that things like the library are like webpages now, I can read these just fine. I just want to get to the steam settings and it doesn't work. I exactly tried what was described in post 2 here, but nvda just doesn't read anything for me when I try to find the settings icon. Unfortunately, the suggested addon didn't help either, but thanks anyway for that, it was worth a try.
Well, I hope someone has another idea, I'm stuck.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Tikki via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Tikki via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Tikki via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Tikki via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : The Manamon Player via Audiogames-reflector