Re: Anyone have the old audisy archives?

I thought it was audyssey.org. I wouldn't mind re-reading some of that stuff again mself. Also, has anyone heard from Michael Feir lately? I just wonder whatever happened to him. He welcomed me in with open arms, and, really, he pioneered much of this crazy little thing we call audio gaming.