Re: I'm trying to design a handheld console for the visually impaired.

Hi and welcome to the forum.
DO you have anything better in mind than this console?
https://sonusinteractive.co.uk/
I look forward to see what you come up with, how there should be developed games for your console, how it'll work, price etc.