Re: Goodbye, forum?

I mean, I guess I kind of sort of did the same thing two years ago, but I believe I said that I believed back then that that particular post was a goodbye.  I didn't say it was definite, and Jayde proved me wrong.  What's more, mine was not a personal blast everyone on V day type post where I just about told everyone to go suck an egg and screw themselves.
But yes, I see what you mean.  I kind of started this stupid spiral and people have immitated it ever since.  Funnily enough, the first goodbye post I remember seeing was from CX2, so maybe his venturing spirit has lived on this long... smile