Re: Alter Aeon March Update

I rather like mix and matchwith the classes, albeit some skill groups like the theif shadow stuff or offensive mage or necro spells I've just not bothered with.

I also like things I can experiment with which is why I intend to try bruing and maybe some of the druid things eventually, indeed I'm tempted to try switching mage and druid around in class order, heck I enjoy my necro minians even though necro is my third class. That is one thing I like in alter, your not locked out of trying different things by your class,