Re: Hello! Can you recommend a BGT decompiler?

About a year ago, I reverse engineered the pack_file algorithm and wrote up an explanation as well as fully-functional python version. You can find that here.

If OP (or anyone else) is dead set on getting *their* code back, I may be able to help in extracting information and/or re-creating the project. Contact me privately and we can discuss rates.
Note, if you send me something to which you have no rights with the expectation of source code, don't expect anything other than a loss in respect.

Can we also put an end to the baseless presumptions? You know who you are. They do little to further the conversation and in fact cast more doubt on OP, where there is already enough given the subject matter.
Nefilimul is a new member here. Nowhere in their post history do I detect anything near the magnitude some of you are proposing. There is a stark difference between what some are saying and

"No decompilers are available at this time. Just a heads up, but using one with malicious intent... Kinda dickish"

Innocent before proven guilty and all that. The shear act of requesting tools or information in and of itself is far from disreputable.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Patrick via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : mohamed via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : tmstuff000 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Lucas1853 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Lucas1853 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : bgt lover via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : visualstudio via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : bgt lover via Audiogames-reflector