Re: Feedback on making game blind-friendly

Numbering the same units and the grid thing was a good idea, it really helps. One suggestion, it would be a bit more convenient if you could apply a potion by using the same key you use to check that unit's stats. And a very minor point but the game says you won before it outputs the text for the last attack. Also, I'm not sure if I'm remembering correctly but I think in the first version it told you what your party consisted of, e.g. 2 lancers, 2 archers and 1 faris. Either way, it would be nice to have that when you start.
But this seems pretty playable now, I could mostly follow what was going on and pause to apply a potion when it was necessary.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Nightblade via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : zakc93 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : zakc93 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : zakc93 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : pitermach via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Nightblade via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Nightblade via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Nightblade via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : zakc93 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector