is this ok?

Hi. I have a couple of questions. First, I'm extremely likely to call myself an idiot if I've done something stupid. However, I'm not sure if that's ok here. Does insulting yourself fall under the personal attacks rule? Second, what about saying something along the lines of "you goof" or "you're a nut"? I tend to do both of these things if someone does something silly, especially if I know that person well. I understand the personal attacks bit, but I don't exactly think calling someone a goof or something like that is an attack. The way I mean it, it's more of a compliment and not meant to hurt anyone's feelings. I may also jokingly call someone an idiot, but not in public. That's a whole different story. Forgive me if these are the dumbest questions around, but someone told me the only dumb questions are those you don't ask.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : TheEvilChocolateCookie via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Vulcan_Raven via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Nocturnus via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : mechaSkyGuardian via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Nocturnus via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector