Re: Bloodbath released!

And what had to happen happened happened.
Do you remember that rather crude decofreaking post I wrote here some time ago?

Please read at #202
https://forum.audiogames.net/topic/3207 … ed/page/9/

I don't think there's anything more to say about it, it ends the same way it always ended. I hope that for once it will serve as a lesson to everything that has happened in the past, but I'm afraid it will continue again and again and again.
I'm not just aiming at Haily, she admitted she had trouble coding. I can't judge, I can't code. But it's the same grudge with every online games. Tell me what audio game is still online today?

@Haily, I can fully understand your opinion about this community, but you're lumping everyone together. If you think you don't know how to distinguish between your dev side and your personal problems, then you should have thought about that instead.
I'm not here to judge you on your transgender issues or on the disgusting reactions of some people. It's true that one day I pested because several people were discussing it on this topic, which was very badly seen and rightly so. But it wasn't the subject that bothered me, it was the fact that it wasn't mentioned in an appropriate topic. I know it is permissible to transgress a topic, within reason of course. But personnaly I thinnk It was already mixing personal life and development, and that's when it started to go wrong for me.
You're going through a difficult time and you don't need to be judged, you need to be understood. Believe it or not, my heart goes out to you and I wish you good luck if you continue on this tortuous path.
But answering idiots with "rosse shit, asshole, deae you piss me off" is not going to work in your favor. People aren't going to try to help you anymore, they're just going to run away from you. Just do what you've decided about your life, as you say, and not what others would like you to do with it. But that's a lot easier said than done and I could never really put myself in your shoes.
Far be it from me to think of you, I'm sorry if you think I'm an asshole. I don't know you, I try to remain neutral, but I don't mince my words.
Maybe you'll tell me I'm wrong, maybe you'll be right. I never stay on my ideas cause I think you can learn from others at any stage of your life. Well, maybe I'll learn from you?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : manamon_player via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : omer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : CJM via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : CJM via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : haily_merry via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jimmy69 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : haily_merry via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Nefilimul via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sovs via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kruf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kruf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kruf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kruf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : haily_merry via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jimmy69 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jimmy69 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kruf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jimmy69 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kruf via Audiogames-reflector