Re: Is Stream labs better then OBS studio?

Technically, I use both, using streamlabs as the service to receive donations. For this, it works, though the interface to configure things like the donation alerts is a bit of a mess and not the most accessible thing in the world.

For streaming, Streamlabs has their own version of OBS, called Streamlabs OBS and I guess that's what you mean. I tried it. Unlike OBSStudio which is a QT app, the streamlabs one is electron based so appears like a webpage. However, it is extremely inaccessible, with a lot of unlabeled clickable elements, menus appearing at the bottom of the page when clicked on, checkboxes not telling you if they're on or not and having almost no keyboard support, I'd say it's pretty much unusable with a screen reader so you should stick to regular obs.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : The Manamon Player via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : TheEvilChocolateCookie via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : The Manamon Player via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Gaki_shonen via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : The Manamon Player via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : TheEvilChocolateCookie via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Blind angel 444 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : TheEvilChocolateCookie via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : The Manamon Player via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : The coll gamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : The Manamon Player via Audiogames-reflector