Re: Grand Theft Auto V Save

actually you can use auto aim with the keyboard if you have a mouse. If you get good enough at keeping the ped that you're trying to shoot talking or walking, rally just doing something you can hear, it's just like an audio game, hold down your left trigger or left mouse button, turn until your target's in the center, and bam, some times you have to let auto aim go and re do it to get focus back if you turn too much. The only teason why I figured out that the mouse worked for auto aim is before I got a controller, I figured that sense you use the mouse to fire, why wouldn't the left click work for auto aim. I would also reccomend getting the simple native trainer, auto drive, and if you're feeling risky, Open IV will allow you to get some files that increase traffic density, and make the AI way better.