Re: Commentary Screen Reader and Physical Keyboard

I believe there's an option to turn on something to make it so that you can sort of interact with the arrow keys, but as far as I know there's no official keyboard support. Honestly I'm one of the very few people that have gone back to Talkback for various reasons and only check into the CSR group from time to time.