Manamon II to be featured at popular charity speed run event!

Warning: this post contains minor spoilers.
It's official. Our invisible little corner of the gaming world is about to be in the spotlight.
RPG Limit Break is an annual event where RPG speed runners get together and run their favourite games, all in support of the National Alliance on Mental Illness.
It takes place every May in Salt Lake City, Utah.
I have been given the distinct honour of being invited to demonstrate Manamon II at this event in front of a large audience both online and in person, for the purpose of raising awareness of blind gamers in general and highlighting the connection between exclusion due to lack of accessibility and mental illness.
I will be giving an explanation of how a blind person interprets the game in general, then speed running from the beginning of the game to the first Stadium leader (about 25 minutes). If a donation goal is reached, the exhibit will be extended to about 45 minutes as a demonstration of the Last Resort Protocol final boss will be added.
I can't possibly overstate my excitement as I believe this is the first time audio games of any kind have ever been included as part of a broader video game related event.
The event runs between May 10 - May 16, however the final schedule has not yet been posted so I do not know exactly when Manamon II will be on.
Please visit http://www.rpglimitbreak.com/games for more info. Note: press enter on the description column of any game in the table to expand it.
HIPE!!!!!