any more accessible flight sims out there?

I know about eurofly, zero sight, and three d velocity,I mean, these 3 are awesome but i'm looking for... Something new to play I guess while eurofly 3 comes out. I think ms flight sim 2004 was accessible using a voice commanded autopilot thing, from what I read atleast, but that one is gone to the best of my knowledge. Prepair 3d is also another I've heard of, but it sounded kinda complicated though