Re: Monthly chat February 2020

@Dark, I believe that you do, and it was the thought that counted more than the reply or any great words you could have used.  It seems kind of strange that we should both be in similar boats if not the same one altogether.  It's also comforting in a way, because while I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy, let alone someone like you who has helped me many a time in the past, it helps to know I'm not entirely alone, even if the loneliness is there and feels as true and real and legitimate to me as the light of day and the darkness of the night.
NOt much more I can say, particularly since I don't want you to focus on the negative; goodness only knows that's easy enough to do, so I'll just conclude with...
"We must try not to sink beneath our anguish, but battle on!"

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Wes Hollow via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Wes Hollow via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : wing of eternity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : wing of eternity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dark Eagle via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : moaddye via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Boo15mario via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : manamon_player via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Boo15mario via Audiogames-reflector