what are your thoughts on BSG's new blog post?

hello!
for those who doesn't follow bsg, there  is a new blog post by BSG blog on there web site , it is regarding the opinions of the author about the games which are being released. in my opinion, his thoughts striked me and  they are somewhere true.
I want to know your opinions.
check out the blog:
https://blog.blackscreengaming.com/smok … 2/17/2020/
thanks