Question for Mozilla Thunderbird users

Is there a quick and easy way to jump NVDA to the attachments? I use several workarounds but none of them are really what I am looking for.
When focusing on message, jumping to the bottom and then pressing tab highlights an attachment if there is only one, but if there are more than one it just says unknown.
The other method I use would be using the mouse to click on the attachments pane but sometimes that is easier said than done.
Lately I would just press Ctrl+F to forward and then use application key to open attachments in attachment pane since it is easier to navigate to it when editing a message.

I can't help but think that I am being very stupid and that there must be an easier way...