PHPStorm word-by-word reading issue

Just when I use ctrl+left/right to read word by word, it repeats it many times. I saw this problem on Eclipse as well, though there was function to disable caret keys or smart keys don't remember now. What's the way to set up that I could read word by word as I should? Long time I just used NVDA's review cursor to read word by word and in many cases it's fine, but when I need to fix the specific text that I navigated to with review cursor, I can't do this because I don't know the shortcut that would move my imput cursor / caret to the current position of my review cursor. SOme thaughts?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : arbuz via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Nuno via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : arbuz via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : arbuz via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : bgt lover via Audiogames-reflector