Blind Quest free demo and major update available now!

Welcome back Wayfarer!

A new update is ready for Blind Quest: The Enchanted Castle.

We have listened to your feedbacks, we talked to the community and we also invited some selected users to actively play the new features before release.

In particular I wanted to say thank you to the users: Pitermach, Wes Hollow and Crashmaster who tried in preview the battle and they gave me a lot of good feedbacks.

We can proudly say that we changed the battle system completely: Blind Quest now features an active combat system that is faster and more engaging.

If you bought the game you can request your free update here:
http://www.ticonblu.it/audiogame/update … p;lang=eng

If you are considering to purchase our fantasy audiogame, we are also releasing the free demo for Blind Quest: The Enchanted Castle, so that you can try it first-hand.

Download the demo now from here:
http://www.ticonblu.it/audiogame/demo.p … EMO_ITAENG

Thank you and I hope I can hear more from all of you guys!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : max_depa via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Xvordan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Kamilana via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Xvordan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cyco via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Kamilana via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cyco via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cyco via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Wes Hollow via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : tayo . bethel via Audiogames-reflector