I reset the VOCALOID version of shadowrine music I made

Does anyone remember that I made a SR music using the VOCALOID? Yes, it was the first time to see the BGM used by the elders in the game. Two days ago, I remade it. Now all the melodies have lyrics, and the rhythm of the previous version has also been improved. So, please listen to it, hahaha. If someone makes a game to use the VOCALOID to make music, it will be a fun thing.
link:
http://luyi.ddns.net:2500/zhanglaocz.mp3
Thank you