Re: Creating a code free RPG using Sable(video 14), by Ebon Sky Studios

I apologize if this has been asked and answered already, but I don't have the time at the moment to go through older posts.
Have you guys figured out how we can distribute our products? Will it be one of those where you can only play if you have sable, or is there something else?
I'm excited for this, and I have a bunch of ideas already.
Something that came up as I was typing, will it be possible to customize characters beyond class choice? I mean, name, gender, maybe even a physical description? I am a very detail oriented person, so little things are what I'm looking for.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : toto via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : chrisnorman7 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : lemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : lemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : crescent via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : firence via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : lemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Gaki_shonen via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Gaki_shonen via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dragons via Audiogames-reflector