Re: A question for the audiogame comunity

Hi and, once more, welcome to the forum !
I fully agrea with post 7 about code 7. It's probably the only fully accessible game you'll find with a complexe storyline. I'm affraid dev care much more about the number of bullets you shoot in an audiogame than the number of emotions you feel.
If you don't mind japanese translated games, I suggest you bokurano dayboukenn. Eventhough the first one might sound a little old, the two next opus certainly deserve to figure among the best games of the decade.
World of war has allready been suggested, I tend to say that judgement day, from l works studios, is a little better in terms of ambiance, even if I really do appreciate both of them.

I don't think it deserves an entiere topic so I'd rather ask here by the way, is audiostrike worth trying? I gave it a shot a few years ago, but the gameplay sounded quite strange to me, and I wasn't sure if it had many different missions to offer. Do you have any strategy about how to start with this game?

Best regard,
Simon

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Anica via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mongoo_4044 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Anica via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Anica via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Arkandias via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rwbeardjr via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Anica via Audiogames-reflector