Re: The blind swordsman - a flash audio only game

I've had no luck starting this one at all.

When I click the flash object below where it says "blind swordsman" II get to a page asking me for logue in information and something about some game called league of angels. When I click the link above I get very loud music and a flash panel.

I will look more later when I have some time, but given the amount of people that seem to have trouble with this stupid thing Might I suggest someone contact the developers and asks for some propper lables to start the game and maybe some shortcut keys for the menue buttons so people are no longer having to scrabble around an unlabeled flash pane having to click and hope.

It's actually quite ironic that the one group of people who are having the most trouble playing a game called blind swords man are blind people. Then again, I saw an Ios game clled blind adventurer that was entirely graphical big_smile.