Re: Some BK3 suggestions, and a rant.

I kind of get this, but here's the thing about your first point.
Part of the JRPG culture is to simply try, try again when you die. This is why stuff isn't locked, it gives people a chance to dare to go in if they wish. I'm sorry but I am going to compare mainstream games, when did Final Fantasy tell you how hard a challenge would be?
I do wonder if perhaps some more tips could be added though, because, as you rightly say, there's so much stat management. NOt enough defence, and you're going to die, and I've experienced that.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : an idiot via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector