Re: Some BK3 suggestions, and a rant.

What would stop him from doing both? Why does he have to give away the dictionary manager for free and then only charge money for a level creator or whatnot? Nah, five bucks is perfectly fair for this. Hell, just look at how long the game is; he could very well be charging money for the game itself, and he's not. I think that was my biggest issue with your post. You're talking about it "not being fair", and that's ridiculous. The game is perfectly playable without spending five bucks on the dictionary, though admittedly it's a little choppier if you do this.

Now, as to difficulty and whatnot? There are a couple of points where if you don't have enough attack, you won't be able to damage bosses. It's true, and it's a little annoying. But to me, it's not a big deal.
What I tend to do is spend about equal points on attack and defense for my first few levels, and then when I get to the level with those harmless little security carts, I kick the hell out of them for awhile to overlevel. No, it's not super fun, it's repetitive in fact, but it works.
Also, turning spawning enemies off will actually make the game far harder. Trust me. In some levels, those spawning enemies are just an impediment and you can feel free to just outrun them or ignore them. In some other levels, they will be what helps you gain a few levels, which you'll probably need.
You sound like someone who's maybe gotten to stage 5 or so, and gets their butt kicked by the minidemon, and decides to quit. I feel that. That boss is a jerk. But while I feel you have a right to your opinion, I think more play and more attempts at solving your own problem are necessary before you essentially indict the game for flaws that have more to do with you than with the game.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : an idiot via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : haily_merry via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Accman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : SpiderMan via Audiogames-reflector