Re: Strategical text based card game, worldsmith game of worlds tournament

Okay, just created my first civilisation and got them to the galactic accordd hurrah! unfortunately, I think you need to create several to win the game mode.
I've not even experimented with story yet since I have so much fun building worlds.

Btw, anyone have any idea how I can get NVDA to speak incoming text on chrome? It works fine for a while, but after the buffer gets too large, it starts reading from the top, rather than reading the incoming text. I had a similar problem when trying the web version of flexible survival.
Of course, it's easy just to go to the edit area and read up a few lines, but I've been a bit spoiled by auto reading of text with standard if interpreters.

I also really wish there was a way to get all of the text of the incunable in a handy file without constantly having to hit different hotspots.
There is an incunable.html file in the worldsmith data folder, but this just gives you an html file with the same hotspots as when using the bottom of the screen.

Fortunately, game of worlds plays fine as a blorb file in win glulks.