Re: Braillemon status update!

I agree I've not kept uptodate with this one but would very much like to try the game and see where things are now, but am not sure about wading through over 400 posts to try and find a link.

Perhapsdaigonite could do as Aprone has done with several of his games that have very long onrunning topics and edit her first post in this thread to always have the latest download link in it. That way it would be much easier for people to try the game quickly without having to scour the topic, and also insure that people always can find the link to download the latest version without it being swamped in lots of game discussion.