Re: Return to the world of Manamon in Manamon 2: The Eternal Requiem

As of a couple weeks ago, Manamon 2 is flagged as a virus by Microsoft Security Essentials and Windows Defender.
I can use Microsoft Security Essentials with Manamon 2 if I tell it to ignore everything in the VGStorm program files directory. In Essentials settings, under excluded files and locations enter the following line and click add.
C:\Program Files (x86)\VGStorm.com
It should work in Windows Defender as well. If you installed Manamon 2 in a different place copy the address from the address bar in the place where you installed Manamon 2.

I haven't checked to see if Manamon 2 was unblocked yet, because I don't wanna have to reinstall it. LOL

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : vaibhavbhandari via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Kevan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : starlord2017 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : My Amberite via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kratos via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : starlord2017 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Dragons via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Trajectory via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Ghaith via Audiogames-reflector