Re: Some BK3 suggestions, and a rant.

That moment in 11-2 when the only enemy left on the field is a bee, you missed it on its last pass, the map is like 500 tiles wide, Carla is 150 steps away from you, and while you're running back to team up with her, she gets hit by three falling rocks in a row and goes from 55% HP to dead.
This is why I hate the Carla levels. Utterly, no-doubt-about-it hate them. Stages 15 and 16 are not as bad, because at least you can remote-drop healing to Carla, so it's just a matter of keeping an eye on her. But seriously. You either have to get clear of her so you can clear enemies away from you - in which case you can't heal her, and she gets pummelled by rocks - or you have to stay close, she -still gets pummelled by rocks, and if you turn and spray at the wrong moment, she dies.
This isn't fun. It's just infuriating. Is there any possibility whatsoever that just as you are immune to Carla's bullets, she can be immune to falling rocks? Because even with her supposedly improved AI, she seems to just stand still and get pounded. And it only takes something like 6-7 hits to kill her. Maybe even less.

I like the game except for this part of it. Well, that, and there are too many flying levels that get repetitive, but that I can deal with. Seriously, if I could cheat and skip these levels, I literally would. No questions asked.
There's a reason Liam coined the "god damn it Carla" drinking game. If I were playing it, I'd be falling-down drunk by now.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mechaSkyGuardian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : haily_merry via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aron Leppik via Audiogames-reflector