Re: Two new releases from choiceofgames

Hi,
The Cog games can also be purchased online now,from their webstore. and so could be played on any browser I.E internet explorer etc.but I haven't actually tryed it just read about it so could be a bit wrong on it.

There are 3 new games that have been released by cog and hosted games altogether,although there has been no advertisement or what you will for that game. Announcement would've been a better word I think,but ey.
It was released a month or so ago along with the choice of the rockstar,without any anouncement at all.
it is Tryal of the demon hunter
You are basicly a hunter that hunts down demons that are trying to enter into our world,have just played the demo so far so can't say how good slash bad it is.
I do agree about the game Nola is Burning beeing linear,where you are given just a few choices t hat don't really do much but change some text.
or so it looks to be,from what I have played so far.
grryf

  • [Audiogames-... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Dark
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: adiluralbaev
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Dark
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: cantorlot
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Trenton Goldshark
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: themadviolinist
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Quasar
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: grryfindore
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Dark
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: adiluralbaev
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Trenton Goldshark
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: jasonstevanhill