Re: Other Accounts to delete.

I wonder what we can do if people forget their passwords and can't retrieve. I wouldn't personally mind if we allowed perhaps one or two more accounts, *not at once*, and *only* as a last resort, but then, if people keep on forgetting, for whatever reason, we act. Trouble is there's no account recovery system accept for email, and I've had it where an older email address has died and I've lost access to places like SoundCloud and Choice of Games forum because it happened without warning and before I even had the chance to update my email address. I then wanted to get back in a while later, realized what had happened, and boom, I'm essentially locked out, through no fault of my own, from those places.
Also, regarding the one account thing, did we ever decide what would happen if someone wanted a user account, and a dev account in case there are multiple people running a team?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : omer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : haily_merry via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : haily_merry via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : nidza07 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : simter via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : swigjr23 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : haily_merry via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : defender via Audiogames-reflector