Re: Ubuntu server. Any hopes with installing as a blind user?

I thing i found a solution, and it doesn't require any serial port's.
So, i need to connect a braile display, the boot a cd/stick with ubuntu server iso, then wait a while, press esc twice, then enter, and then type
install brltty=auto
And i should see the screen on my display