Re: what's klango?

I admit, I never used Klango myself for anything other than the games, tech reviews and media catalogue, I heard a lot of less good things about the forums etc, from cyber sex, to bullying to lots of game cracks, but how true this was I'm not sure.

for me though, the one thing I always thought was slightly sad about Klango, was that Klango never seemed to concentrate on the things Klango itself did best, such as games, audio themes, unique interface elements, audio blog etc, and always seemed to replicate features easily available elsewhere on  internet like blogs and forums.

Indeed, my lady used Klango for forum and blogging purposes, and so now has had to relearn things like basic net navigation to get around elsewhere.

About Elton I can't speak as i've never tried it, but personally if networks like this are planned, I'd really like to see them trying to make use of the audio medium and offer things that aren't around elsewhere.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : matthew2004 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : matthew2004 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : matthew2004 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : christian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Aarush via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : simter via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : simter via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Nuno via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : christian via Audiogames-reflector